What to Expect
We want you to be our guest and to feel “right at home” at The Bridge! Dress is casual and worship gatherings are focused on the entire family. Adults and students grades 6 and above meet in the Gathering Place (Sanctuary) for Praise and Worship. Services are “blended” and use both hymns and contemporary praise songs.
- We serve the Lord’s Supper (Communion) every Sunday during our Worship Gathering. We share in biblical based preaching that is relevant for living as a Christian. Children ages 3 years through 5th grade are dismissed from the Worship Gathering following Communion to the Children’s Worship Area for a time of teaching presented specifically for their age levels. This area is located at the top right of the lobby stairs on the second floor of our building.
- A nursery is always provided for infants and toddlers and we love to care for your young children so you can worship freely yourself.
- There is always an opportunity to make a decision to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and to place your membership as an immersed believer with this congregation.
- At “The Bridge”, we like to take time to ‘catch up’ with each other, laugh together and share the joy of the Lord! We do life together and we learn what it means to be “the Church”!
- Our Worship Gathering is based on 2 principles: 1) ENTER TO WORSHIP and 2) DEPART TO SERVE!